Thursday, January 4, 2018

Winter Wonderland!

We woke up to a winter wonderland this morning! Almost seemed like we were in a shaken snow globe - So beautiful!





Gus LOVES to play in the sand and snow, and we love watching him leap across the yard as the snow flies everywhere. Frisky little guy!

  

 I can't wait for our little snow baby to wake up from her nap so that we can all play in the snow together for the first time. Vinny has a snow day today, which rarely happens, so we are super pumped to just stay in, warm and cozy by the fire.


 A little later I plan on whipping up some of my homemade hot chocolate for us (recipe to come!). 

 

Hope you all are enjoying the snow fall with your loved ones, safely in your homes!

Love,
Malina xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Possibilities

There is just something about these warm months that get my brain going in the right direction🌞. I get inspired to do wonderful things! Doe...