Friday, January 5, 2018

Lovin this Leave-In

I am a stickler for leave-in conditioners. I have always been kind of hard on my hair, mostly from highlights, so my locks are always in need of some extra hydration. I do a coconut oil mask overnight, every couple weeks, which really helps with my dry scalp and also adds hydration, but I still need a leave-in conditioner after each wash.


I purchased this Alba Botanica leave-in conditioner at Whole Foods not too long ago, and I LOVE it! Sometimes leave-ins can be too greasy or not hydrating enough. This one is the perfect combination, and doesn't weigh my hair down, or leave it dry. It's extra conditioning and no parabens, phthalates, harsh sulfates, animal testing, synthetic fragrances and it is 100% vegetarian ingredients, to boot!


Here are the ingredients for you to check out yourself. Definitely a product I'm loving lately!

Malina xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Possibilities

There is just something about these warm months that get my brain going in the right direction🌞. I get inspired to do wonderful things! Doe...