Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I have wanted to start a blog for a while now, and thought what better week to start then the first week of the New Year!



Helloooo 2018! I am using this blog as a creative outlet and will let it up to fate to see what happens along the way. Its a fun learning experience for me!

I am a wife to a wonderful husband who is my high school sweet heart, a mama to one sweet little baby girl and also a fun loving fur baby, I love fashion, decor, plants, the ocean, yoga, cooking and baking. I am very excited to begin this journey!

I will leave you on this note..."And suddenly you know...It's time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings."

Cheers to the New Year with exciting things to come! Thank you for following along.



Love,
Malina xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Possibilities

There is just something about these warm months that get my brain going in the right direction🌞. I get inspired to do wonderful things! Doe...