Monday, February 19, 2018

My Style Monday



Spring is in the air y'all, I can feel it! Tulip stems are poking through, and there have been a few 70 degree weather days here - this my friends, makes my heart happy 🙂.

This holiday weekend my hubby was off for 2 days in a row, and I felt spoiled. He brought home a bouquet of white hydrangeas and a huge smile. We did brunch and dinner out with friends, and today we are kickin' it back. Later I'm making us a romantic dinner to celebrate a late Valentines Day.

Here's what I wore to brunch on Sunday...


I'm a HUGE accessory junkie (always have been!) and I love me some chunky costume jewelry. I'm not one to spend a lot of money on big name designers, however this delicious rose gold Michael Kors watch was something I had my eyes on for years. For our anniversary, my husband bought it for me, and I wear it all the time. He's an amazing bargain shopper, and said he nabbed it on sale at Macy's.

My dress is from H&M, and my navy blue tights came from Target. Target is sold out of the ones I am wearing here, but this pair from Old Navy is pretty close, and you can buy them on sale for $7.97.


My ankle booties are by Madden Girl in cognac, but they're an older style, so here are similar booties that are pretty affordable...Suede cognac STEVEN by Steve Madden for $42.99 (depending on your size) and DUNION in cognac for $32.99 (also depending on size).

My sweater is my latest crush. It's from Banana Republic and was a Christmas gift. I love a good bulky sweater in the winter time. They're comfy, warm and you can dress them up like I did here, or add a pair of leggings and a tank to dress them down. 


Here are some similar knit cardigan options from H&M:

One  - $34.99                  
Two  - $17.99               
Three  - $34.99
And many other options here.

Beauty thought....
I'm not a huge makeup gal, but I do love a nice rich colored lipstick. My favorite brand is MAC, but I'm looking for more affordable options. Do any of you have any suggestions? I'll let you know what I find too. Lately, I've been playing it simple with just a clear gloss or Aquaphor. Aquaphor doesn't smear as easily as color does, it's incredibly hydrating and it adds a bit of a gloss which is nice...but sometimes a gal just needs some lipstick 😉.

xo,
Malina 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Possibilities

There is just something about these warm months that get my brain going in the right direction🌞. I get inspired to do wonderful things! Doe...