Friday, January 26, 2018

Candid Engagement Session | My Sister and Her Beau

Ayla + Greg


We were all excited when we found out this proposal was about to take place. Greg has been apart of our family for years, we love him, and we were ecstatic knowing he was getting ready to pop the question to our sis.


Greg had arranged for everything to be a surprise for Ayla. So we showed up around 10:30pm on a Friday night, banging on the front door of their home. Ayla was filled with excitement, but little did she know, that was not the only surprise Greg prepared - he was about to shock her to tears with the biggest surprise of all - his proposal on the beach, at sunrise. 



Greg had asked me in advance to capture this special moment on camera, and I was beyond honored. I am no professional when it comes to photography, but I do love taking pictures, styling shoots and capturing beautiful moments for my friends and family. This however, was my very first real "in the moment" type of photography experience - lots of pressure, but super fun!


 The waves were so crisp!


The dogs were just as excited as all of us!



I've captured quite a few moments with these two love birds. Stay tuned for more....they tie the knot together this upcoming June.

Love,
Malina 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Possibilities

There is just something about these warm months that get my brain going in the right direction🌞. I get inspired to do wonderful things! Doe...